Alex Truelsen on Fri, 13 May 2005 00:09:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p74

On 5/12/05, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > So I can only assume that now that you get a Genechip bonus for this,
> you'll
> > submit a proposal to fix that rule? And that everyone else will kindly
> > refrain from using the many, many other sonnets to scrape up a few
> hundred
> > genechips, because it would just be simple asshattery to do otherwise at
> > this point.
>
> Yes, that is what I was hoping for.
>
> Actually, my wife is working on a prop in Shakespearean Sonnet form to
> fix it, but I figured that in the meantime I'd point out what was
> broken about it.

As cool as that would be, I don't think there are 140 syllables' worth of
proposal needed to fix that... but what the hell, I'll vote for it if she
actually goes to the effort of making a real sonnet.

[[BvS]]