Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 12 May 2005 15:38:56 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Tiles Recognizer

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> So... is it a problem that the board is now filled? I mean, there are still
> moves to be made, but by and large things are going to be pretty well locked
> up in an nweek or so.

Well, once it gets locked up, players will start Zapping the zones
they've managed to keep.

> Also, was there actually a point to all of those plays?

The hope of keeping zones in order to Zap them to gain Amplitude.

--
Peter C.
"And there was sleep deprivation only juniors can know,