Raelus on Mon, 9 May 2005 20:53:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] I AM KING

Daniel Lepage wrote:

On May 9, 2005, at 6.10 PM, Raelus wrote:

Daniel Lepage wrote:

Bane of men, eh? I like the sound of that. I accept.

But since you're so keen on this SORC unfairness business, I've just set HowToRollDice back to your version. Note that your CFI won't happen in time to stop me, and anyway CFIs have no real power so there's not really much you can do here.

I request that Gambly give me the results of a single roll of one twenty-sided die. :P

Ah, but: "CFIs are initially Pending; two ndays after their issuance, they become Open, and four ndays later they become Historical." So the CFI will come just in time, anyway.

True; but your CFI doesn't say anything about the current form (which is pretty fair - it says we use the Dice Roller except when you're dueling, in which case we use the method you put in. That's more obviously fair than your version (which is the one you CFI'd). You'd need a new CFI to determine whether or not it's fair to make you play by your own rules :D

"Any player may revise a CFI e owns by resubmitting it, but only if the CFI in question is Pending."