Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 9 May 2005 19:19:16 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] CFI: HowToRollDice/1

Maybe you could settle things by looking away and pulling a pairs of socks
from your draw? For low probabilities you could try to draw a matching pair
while blindfolded.

- Rainbow Wolfe (who, again, really should sleep)