Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 9 May 2005 05:32:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Nweek 87 Proposal Resolution

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, uh... I'm not used the idea of the Minister of Rules getting
> this out before I've published the Ballot Results...

Well, last night was when I had the couple hours to do the rules
update, so I figured that I probably ought to do it even if the
results hadn't been officially out yet. (Not having secret voting
helps with doing that.)

I was gonna wait for your results before updating the Amplitude and
Genechips, though... So I'll take care of those after work. I'll also
read the other 30+ messages that appeared in my mailbox overnight...

--
Peter C.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and