Alex Truelsen on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:10:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Fwd: [s-b] SP OWNAGE

No, because you attempted a series of illegal actions before you attempted
any legal ones. That cancelled all of your legal ones, and if it didn't,
then my CFI falls apart and you still can't claim anything because Raelus
beat you to it in the first place.

[[BvS]]