Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 6 May 2005 09:53:26 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] BvS submits p58

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> But voting has started, so yes, e did. Even if you want to say that it's
> five this nweek, note that I submitted p28 /last/ nweek, so either way it's
> legal.

The proposal limit isn't nweek-based:
"Any player may Submit a Proposal at any time while the Clock is On,
unless e already owns 5 or more Proposals that aren't Historical."
-- <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Rules/Section0003/Rule0003>

You have 5 props that are Open, and thus not Historical.

Next nweek, feel free to submit a prop that changes it.

--
Peter C.
"Well, yeah, if you want to look at it from a purely *correct* point