Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 5 May 2005 11:32:17 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Historical Documents

On 5/5/05, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Are the proposals and rules searchable in any way I've missed (excepting
> the
> > standard Wiki search)?
>
> Well, in what way is the wiki search not sufficient? If I search for
> "genechips", it finds the related rule, for instance.

 There's no 'visible' history, previous versions and older proposals don't
appear accessible. Of BNomic v2.

If you're looking for historical info on each rule, you can click the
> link below each rule on the Rules page to go to the page just for that
> rule, and click Info (on the right) to see the history for it.

 I like the way that's been done. But what history? I tried the link and it
only shows that rule, and that version of that rule. Non previous.

> They aren't linked to the historical docs, which isn't a surprise. Is it
> > possible to rescript the current historical search so it can search the
> > BNomic v2.
>
> That I don't know, but I suspect not very easily.

 Depends how it was coded. (Depends how much the way we do things has
changed)
 - Rainbow Wolfe