eugman on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:52:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p36

Ok I'll get rid of my proposal to make any changes to the genechips rule.  Could you make it so the gibberish word has to contain a vowel or two? Or be reasonable pronounable? I suppose fhqwghds or hoever you spell it would be a neat entry though.

Also in your proposal add it so that players must claim thier chips either by saying so here or by adding it into the comments.

Also I think ministers should get a salary.  I'll also get rid of my proposal for da wonks and I think I'lll make some duties and bounties loaded with genechips to get people to do some work around here.