Daniel Lepage on Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:40:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p32

On Apr 28, 2005, at 8.32 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

{{
== Money is fun-ny ==

Wonks  are Game Objects. Players may possess
Wonks or exchange them with other Players. Initially, all Players hold 0 Wonks. Wonks are a type of game currency. Whenever a player votes on a proposal
e recieves  1 wonk. When a player's proposal passes e recieves 2 wonks.
}}
[[ need a better name for the currency but we really need a currency as amplitude isn't working to fill the void we need filled.]]

I don't think everyone should get both Wonks and Amplitude for their props, or at least not the same amount of each. Maybe 1 Wonko per passed prop and none for voting?

And I think that's a perfectly good name :D

--
Wonko

"Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else we do."
  -- Donald Knuth