Alex Truelsen on Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:50:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Sorry for the mess.

A certain level of restraint is also good, lest we begin playing Calvinball
again (for those of you who once more find yourself not knowing what the
hell I'm talking about, Calvinball was where a couple/few of us would shoot
increasingly random actions at each other over s-d. These actions would
invoke objects that never had and never would exist and generally annoyed
the hell out of everyone who wasn't playing. I think they were just
jealous.).
 [[BvS]]