Daniel Lepage on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:28:41 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p26

On Apr 25, 2005, at 12.35 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Amend section 0 of the Ruleset to read:
= Section 0: Emergencies =
== Rule 0-0: Tweaks ==

At any time (regardless of the Clock State), any player may submit a Tweak, which consists of any number of changes to the rules or the state of the game. Any player may Second or Object To any Tweak. After 7 real-world days have passed since a Tweak was submitted, if it has been seconded by at least two players other than its author and no player has Objected to it, then the gamestate changes listed in it are made. Regardless of whether or not it took effect, the Tweak is then destroyed.

The important differences here are:
1) it says it can be done at any time, so it'll work when the Clock is off 2) the author of a Tweak may object to eir own Tweak should the need arise
3) the Tweak is destroyed regardless of whether it passes or not
4) they're not called EGFs anymore.

--
Wonko

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
      -Churchill