Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:11:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p25

EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new proposal, p25:
> Proposal 25/0: Return of executive tidyness.
[... snip ...]
> [[Someone mentioned it so I thought I'd find it and propose it]]

Yes, I think that something like it might be a good idea. But in its
current form, it seems somewhat easy to abuse, as one could change the
Executive Tidiness rule with it and then manipulate the rules to one's
heart's content.

So, I think it'd need to be something like Emergency Game Fixes, where
they are proposed and then happen if there's no objection. In fact,
other than the name, it'd be about the same, which is why I didn't
propose it myself... People are just hesitant to use them for Tidiness
purposes since they have "Emergency" in the name, so perhaps we ought
to merely have "Game Fixes" or something?

--
Peter C.
"And in a radical policy change, God today announced that he *will*,