Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:22:33 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Inter prat ation: the business of being inside a prat?

Jimmy Kaplowitz <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The "Quick Reference: Time" section of TheClock display on the Wiki
> ought to be updated to reflect the current length of an nweek. I would
> do it myself, but I don't know what the etiquette is regarding regular
> players (especially new ones like me) editing minister-maintained pages
> that reflect the gamestate.

Things like that aren't officially Public Displays, so feel free to
update stuff like that. (You might want to send out an email just to
let people know.)

People probably wouldn't mind if you updated actual Public Displays
too. If you'd like to be minister of something, please let us
know. Wonko and I are just the ones doing it since we were the only
ones who were active enough to just before we did the reset. I
wouldn't mind having other people sharing the load; that's kind of why
we have a system of several Ministers in the first place.

--
Peter C.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."