Daniel Lepage on Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:37:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] More props?

On Apr 14, 2005, at 7.15 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Um, if you thought that the Nomic was boring before, they're *really*
boring now. Is anyone besides me gonna try to submit some props?

I will, but possibly not this nweek - still a fair bit of Real Life to do, and hopefully I'll be caught up by tomorrow evening.

It's awesome having Rob back (although it complicates my sinister plans to become the Senior Player of B Nomic >:D ). I know a few more people who might be persuaded to join; I'll email them and let them know we've started Round 2.

My technological plans include a rule browser integrated with the wiki that will store the rules in a database and let us display them quickly and easily. I also may change the Clock to store the ntime externally instead of on a Wiki page, because having outside forces editing the wiki pages doesn't work well in the newest version of MoinMoin. You can see what the newer version looks like at www.nomic.net/~wonko (which used to be the B Nomic wiki before we moved to bnomic.org); it's prettier, and also includes more functionality (like the ability to rename pages and a better caching system).

Hopefully all that will happen this weekend, after which I'll be back in gameplay.

--
Wonko

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
                -- Buckminster Fuller