Daniel Lepage on Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:07:49 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Roster/Gardens Update

On Mar 26, 2005, at 11.36 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Wonko tries to pick a Water Pod off of my Garden, but can't since eir
arms are full. (E already has 5 fruits. In fact, e has 6, so I must
have forgotten to check for that at some point.)
//FP//

Now that the statue of limitations has lapsed on my previous fruit pickings, I can safely point out that I'd forgotten completely about that limit, and I have more than 6 fruits in my possession. According to the Roster, I have 4 Tomatoes, a Blood Spore, a Thorn Seed, and 274 more Thorn Seeds, for a grand total of 279. Fortunately nothings says I can't hold 300 fruits, I'm just not allowed to pick any new ones.

I will now sell a Thorn Seed to anyone for 50~; this offer ends when Voting begins (at which point I'm getting rid of all the leftovers).

--
Wonko

It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.

  --quoted in Robert L. Weber, Science With a Smile (1992)