Martin R Crowther on Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:38:59 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 2038/1: Arena Patch 1.0                          : Shelve
If I'm reading this correctly, this gives anyone the power to destroy all weapons by declaring "Hand2Hand" at any time.

It should only destroy weapons of everyone owns free weapons (ie. water jets or prize weapons), if anyone has bought one hand2hand cant be declared. Although maybe I should double check what I actually wrote.

It was just a way to take advantage of the current situation, and any similar situation in the future by letting people fight with rocks and then vary weapons for free.

I throw a shoe back at RW.
:P

And I catch the shoe! :)

Proposal 2039/0: Re-pricing                               : Yes
Proposal 2040/0: Targets                                  : No
Mostly I don't want to roll yet more dice.

Fair enough. Maybe players should roll eir own dice, including targets.

RW