Martin R Crowther on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:37:18 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Recognizers

Eep! As far as I was aware I didn't have anyone weapons removed in that prop (although you are exactly right about the traps :) ).

"If an Avatar has no weapon within the Arena then e is given a Water Jet upon entering the Arena. New Players are given a Water Jet automatically. Continuing players must declare they have no weapon when they create a new Avatar."

All the Avatars had weapons in the Arena prior to this prop. *pause for thought* ...Unless your counting that the new version of the Water Jet is a weapon and the previous one wasn't. And since the previous version no longer exists in the rules, it no longer exists in the game.

Oops. Oh well, seems everyone'll be moving somewhere this checkpoint. BTW - am about to prop a target for us all (in the Arena). Just finalising details.

So, to recap. No-one in the Arena can die 'cos they can't be shot (I think) - I wish I had incarnated a day or two later now. The only people to have weapons are any players entering the Arena this checkpoint.

I run, the great distance to 2,4,4.

RW

a.. I'm kind of nervous about the fact that I'm holding an Elf-Toad that thinks it's wearing a Penguin suit...