Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 05:57:22 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Random Gift

"Glotmorf" <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> That the hand was stolen even when Peter had it made, I suppose, no
> difference...?

On that note, even I would probably support a prop to change the win
condition and/or ministerial payment. The most a player can get from
props in an nweek 3*6*5 = 60 points, and that's quite unlikely. You
can get a few more each nweek from subgames. I'm getting 120 just from
being several ministers of the game. I'm guessing that that's not what
we as players really want. Then again, it makes sense that you want a
large incentive to become a minister, since there doesn't seem to be a
lot of interest in it. But maybe that incentive shouldn't be quite as
large as it is.

I'm somewhat thinking of pouring some points into research, since
that's more permanent than points anyway, but I'm not sure what I
really want to do with all these points yet.

--
Peter C.
"Benign packets have this bit set to 0; those that are used for an