Daniel Lepage on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:04:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Election nominations

Hmmm... Upon reading the relevant rules, I don't think this really is "election nweek".

Rule 625 asserts "At the beginning of each nweek, Godel must perform Ministry Rotation. Ministry Rotation consists of calling an election for each Open Ministry and each Ministry that has not experienced such Rotation in the last three nweeks."

This seems to say that only Gödel can do this, and since Zarpint hasn't, I don't think we can hold these elections. Also, the Ministry of the Board was created less than three nweeks ago and as such isn't up for Rotation this nweek.

--
Wonko