Daniel Lepage on Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:19:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] actiony goodness

Actually, five pieces.

--
Wonko

On Feb 15, 2005, at 10.37 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

On Feb 15, 2005, at 9.59 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 06:50:29PM -0800, Jake Eakle wrote:
Baord Game:
I create a Black Hole at I3. It is destroyed by my Black Hole at I4. The
Board is unchanged.

Why do people create pieces that are immediately destroyed?

Because they get points if their Hole eats 10 pieces.

--
Wonko

"No."
-Amy Carter, (President Jimmy Carter's daughter) when asked by a reporter if she had any message for the children of America

"In headlines today, the dreaded killfile virus spread across the country adding 'aol.com' to people's Usenet kill files everywhere. The programmer of the virus still remains anonymous, but has been nominated several times for a Nobel peace prize."
 -- Mark Atkinson