Glotmorf on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 06:54:43 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] About P1999: Jail does not exist

Having just spent a card-drawing opportunity to receive one of the cards p1999 offers
to abolish, I can't help but be opposed to a benefit-deficient retirement plan.  I plan to
vote SHELVE on this, giving the proposer the credit of being the first to try to do
something about the old cards, but hoping a revised form of the proposal will replace
the cards with something rather than simply doing away with them.

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt