Daniel Lepage on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:05:24 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] bnomic wiki

On Feb 9, 2005, at 12.37 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

Ya know where on the login page it says, "If you forgot your password, provide
your email address and click on Mail me my account data." ?  Has anyone
noticed there isn't a Mail me my account data link anywhere?

Yes, this is my way of saying I've forgotten my wiki password.

Hmmm. It seems the bug isn't in the userform code, but rather in the fact that the page says that even when I never configured the wiki to send email.

Fixed.

--
Wonko

"AALST (n.) One who changes his name to be further to the front"
  -- Douglas Adams, _The Meaning of Liff_