Daniel Lepage on Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:14:20 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Whatever happened to...

Notices and Internomic?

We still have the spoon-notices mailing list, but when last I checked almost nobody had subscribed to it. It could be a very useful place for putting general gamestate declarations, and would make searching the archives to determine the gamestate much easier.

I have confirmation from BlogNomic that they'd be interested in some sort of Internomic activity, but so far nobody's suggested such an activity. If anyone has ideas, you can put them directly to the rest of the nomic community via the bulletin board at http://www.nomic.net/~board

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous