Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:11:50 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Roster, Meta, and Justice update 77/7

Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:54:54PM -0500, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
>> Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> > Ministerial payment (for the old Ministers):
>> > Phil gets 80 points and 4TW, I get 60 points and 3TW, Wonko gets 60
>> > points and 3TW, and bd gets 20 points and 1TW.
>>
>> Didn't Phil leave his ministries partway through the nweek?
>
> E called an Election partway through the nweek, but continued to
> hold the Ministries throughout the week.

I thought that that was the previous nweek. That is, he called it
partway through nweek 75, and left the position partway through nweek
76 (which is why I posted the ballot for last nweek, since the
position was open and the Adept was away).

--
Peter C.
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.