Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:48:10 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Peter's reservation of Seals.

Dan Schmidt <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Finally, someone used Seals for something other than
> trying to break the Game.

But breaking the game is *fun*! ;)

Since the seals were there, I thought that it might make sense to use
them to help me distinguish my roles... But I don't really see why
they have to be in the rules to be useful.

And, the only law we have left now is to punish someone if they use a
seal wrongly in a public forum; yet it seems to me that someone could
easily do so accidentally if they reply to one of my messages.

So, now that we have Seals and I'm using them, does anyone have ideas
on how to make them slightly more relevant in some way?

--
Peter C.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and