Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 13 Jan 2005 05:24:55 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Go out and vote!

I just wanted to remind everyone that it's the last nday to vote, and
so far only two of us have voted on props and three of us have voted
on Ministers.

Was it this quiet before I joined in?

Proposals: <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ViewProposals>
Prop. Voting: <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps>
Minister Voting: See message "election again!" from Zarpint on s-b

Also, bd, I think we're still waiting on an answer to CFI "Illegality
when Joining"...

I'm just trying to practice staying on top of B-nomic things.

--
Peter C.
"The chocolate chip cookie shall be the official cookie of the