Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:34:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: (no subject)

"Hjallti Islivason" <hjalltinomic@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I guess I understand why so many people play the game, by now.
>
> Since the are no rocks in jail, I will just disappear....
>
> Have fun you all!!!

Well, I don't think we *want* to scare you off, and I sincerely
apologize if we did. We're just trying to keep the Rules, which is the
point of the game. If you don't like the Rules (and there's some parts
I don't like... that week of Jail Time is very harsh), then propose
changing them (or convince someone else to propose changing
them). Plus, someone has tried to get you out of Jail by saying that
the crime wasn't really done, although the CFI hasn't been ruled on
yet.

So, I'd just ask you to give it another chance... I think that most
people around here are just very busy and can't give the game the
attention it probably ought to have to be extremely interesting.

--
Peter C.
"Every day I walk the fine line between laziness and efficiency."