Daniel Lepage on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:55:33 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] New player

On Jan 5, 2005, at 8.04 AM, Hjallti wrote:

I want to join Nomic.

Welcome to the game, Hjallti. You now have 500~ and 4 Bandwidth.

Do you have to use email for each post or am I missing something?

You mean, as opposed to a web form or online bulletin board? Yes, we're an email-based nomic, and every action you take has to be sent to the spoon-business forum.

The two exceptions are submitting proposals and voting, which are done through automated forms on our wiki (http://www.bnomic.org/wiki).

--
Wonko

"No."
-Amy Carter, (President Jimmy Carter's daughter) when asked by a reporter if she had any message for the children of America