Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:13:35 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] BeeDee submits p1976

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> BeeDee has submitted a new proposal, p1976.
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 1976/0: Redundant, eh?
> A Standard Proposal by BeeDee
> Last modified on nweek 76, nday 1
>
> Repeal rule 10.
> ---------------------------------

Even though it seems redundant to me as well (in any game, the players
and the objects in the game have to follow the rules... Otherwise
there really isn't a game), I don't see the harm in having it in
there, just to try to keep people from trying to do anything too
crazy.

It also might not be a bad plan for something (which I think this is
intended to do) to say that the Rules are what's governing the game,
and not just some random document that the game happens to
contain. (Maybe this is somewhere else too and I've just missed it.)

--
Peter C.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."