Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:43:01 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Player Join Request

Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 10:34:30PM -0500, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
>> I'd like to join B Nomic. Due to a lack of creativity on my part, I
>> will choose Peter as my uniquely identifying name.
>
> Welcome, Peter!

Thank you.

> Have you given any thought to running for a Ministry? The
> Ministry system needs new players with new ideas. Ministries
> turnover next nweek, so you joined at a good time.

I think that I might want to be involved with the game a little bit
longer before running for one, but thanks for the invitation.

Also, could someone tell me a list of everything I possess? I think I
have 4BW, although will that change to 10BW when the clock turns on to
start the nweek? I think I have 2 points now, one from r14/4 and one
from bd. It looks to me that I have a Garden. Does it have a Vine yet?
I guess I'm just a little confused about when "beginning of each
nweek" occurs, and if I came in just before or just after it (since
the clock is Off).

Thank you very much.

--
Peter C.