Bryan Donlan on Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:22:19 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] ?Rodney submits p1958

On Mon,  6 Dec 2004 17:33:09 +0000 (GMT), automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ?Rodney has submitted a new proposal, p1958.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 1958/0: You can't do that,I'm Mel Gibson!
> A Standard Proposal by ?Rodney
> Last modified on nweek 74, nday 1
>
> Add the following text to r625 between subsection D.13 and subsection
> {{
>
> D.14 The Ministry of the Starfish
> The Ministry of the Starfish is a Ministry.Its Minister may be
> referred to as Mel Gibson.Mel Gibson is responsible for maintaining a
> Public Display saying that e is Mel Gibson.No Player may take an Game
> Action that would effect Mel Gibson unless it effects all Players.
>
> }}
> [[
> Yes.I know that it has no point whatsoever but neither does the rest
> of B nomic
> ]]

No games have a point. If you don't like the level of pointlessness
here, leave. In any case, this rule makes no sense. And nobody can
recognize Mel Gibson's being-voted-in, as it would only affect him :)

--
bd