Jake Eakle on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:47:48 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Seals

I believe that being 'Null and Void' is one attribute, not a combination of
two, and it does indeed do nothing. Also, even if the ruleset was
'Void', it would not actually lose its E's -- it would just be counted as
void, and the props would get the bonus. See, having no e's gives a document
the 'void' attribute, but having the void attribute doesn't give it no e's.
If something else besides the prose bonus rule gives it that attribute for
any reason, it is Void. Perhaps an argument could be made that once it had
e's it would stop being void, ie. instantly, but since voidness currently
only matters for props as they pass, it really wouldn't matter.

--Personman