Phil Ulrich on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:36:34 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Ballot Results, Nweek 73

Oh right - you were one of the ones who abstained from voting on anything. I meant people who voted one way or another on something. :P

Unless you voted by posting directly to s-b, in which case I never got it, in which case I need to redo votes. Was that the case?

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal