Jake Eakle on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:59:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Seals

You will note that the prop said "not commonly in use" or some such - so no,
the rules are not all Null and Void. But if anyone uses some special
character in a rule, I suppose it then would be. But still, nothing would
happen. : )