Daniel Lepage on Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:17:16 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Disappearance

On Nov 27, 2004, at 10.40 AM, Phil Ulrich wrote:

Apologies for my recent disappearance - I didn't anticipate not having internet access until today when I headed to my parents' for Thanksgiving. Ugh.

Thanks to whoever turned the clock off. The ballot's now updated with the proper list of things ready to be voted upon. What else needs to be done to turn it back on? (Because I'm fairly sure it's probably something I needed to do in the last couple ndays.)

Nobody turned the Clock off, actually - it does that automatically. It stores its state directly on the wiki page, so if you want to turn it back on, just edit the page to replace "Off" with "On".

--
Wonko

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
      -Churchill