Jake Eakle on Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:59:02 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Phil submits p1947

My question is, why the wait? I like gridlock as an objective, (note that
blck holes make it pretty much impossible, though) but if someone succeeds,
why don't they just get the bonus, and then after maybe a day for everyone
to make really sure that the board is in gridlock, then the board should
clear right away so we can start playing again.

Also,

>>such that no Player can make a legal move with any Piece
>> on the Board, and no Player can make a new Piece on the Board

should be replaced by

such that no Player can make a legal move which would change the state of
the board.

PLaying a piece that gets removed instantly, for example, shouldn't prevent
the board from being in gridlock.

--Personman