Jake Eakle on Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:52:46 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Looptek (Win)

> Idistingushable is used in rule 699/1

No, 'indistinguishable' is. We're just making fun of you, don't worry : )

> Roduni, Yendoru no Taikyo Sho Jushi, who notes that
> with 1000 points from the loophole and 1 point from
> Araltaln he should have 1001 points but with the
> deactivation mess who knows if he actually won

--Personman, who has very little of interest to add
to the end of eir message in the form of a personal
note regarding eir wishes, musings, and/or speculations.