Bryan Donlan on Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:19:55 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] ?Rodney submits p1945

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:10:53 -0800 (PST), Dan Schmidt
<tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If a person uses a reserved Seal in a Game Document it
> would be the same as if he sent that Game Document to
> Spoon-discuss or incased the entire document in
> comment brackets.
>
> Roduni, Yendoru no Taikyoku Sho Jushi,who wonders if
> "Zarpint the Incomplete" is common use.

That's not what the prop says. The prop says that one cannot do that.
But, they can, and the game cannot legislate that. IIRC there was some
confusion over a similar issue a while back. I don't remember if it
went all the way to a scam though.