Jake Eakle on Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:55:29 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Wonko's loophole

The action he could not distinguish his actions from were themselves. He
said "doing what i did is a legal action" and "I cannot distinguish what I
did from what I did". This works fine under what was the current wording of
r699. However, he could also have said "I cannot distinguish what I did from
throwing tomatoes" and that would have worked too. He's the only one who has
to be unable to distinguish the two actions, and while in thie case it would
ahve been more blatantly obvious that he was lying or very confused, there
is still no way we could prove it (and no rule against being confused).