Dan Schmidt on Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:15:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Wonko's loophole

First loopohole is no a noun nor is it any part of
speach. That's not what I ment at all.If Wonko had
said "I cannot disinguish my actions from throwing
tomatos" then his loophole would have worked even if
there are no tomatos.The action he indistinguishes
from could be anything as long as it is a legal
action.Just saying that an action is indistingushable
from a legal action doesn't work; you need to define
it.

I'll Call For Justice is I need to.

Roduni, Yendoru no Taikyoku Sho Jushi,Who likes to
point out that if indistinguishable is a word then
indisingush is a word