Daniel Lepage on Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:05:50 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p1935

On Nov 2, 2004, at 11.42 AM, Jake Eakle wrote:

The only problem I have with this is the bit about returning stained cards
for free. I think maybe it should be a stained card and another card
(stained or unstained) for an unstained card from the deck. This way, there is still a true disadvantage to being hit with a tomato. Otherwise, good
job.

You do realize that that part was taken directly from your original version of the rule, don't you? :)

Ok, fixed. Now it's 'discard two, draw one'.

--
Wonko
"Today, if you are not confused, you are just not thinking clearly."