Jake Eakle on Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:25:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Ultima Loophole!

I'm afraid I have to agree that Ultima Loophole is a bit silly. Please,
people, for this nweek at least, let's give wonko a break and forget about
trying to have everything exactly how the rules say, okay? The truth is, a
_lot_ of the rules are _really vague_, (something I'm about to go try and do
something about) and no one is ever going to agree on exactly what they say.
The game will be more fun for everyone if we just patch it up a bit, which
Wonko has kindly offered to do, and pretend this whole thing never happened.
Then we can go back to trying to break it again next week. Thank you for
your attention,

Personman