Daniel Lepage on Mon, 1 Nov 2004 00:54:00 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Godel's Report, nweek 72 [s-b]

On Oct 31, 2004, at 6.51 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

The Proposal Ministry is a very nice ministry to hold, I should note.

<plug>
<snip>
</plug>

--
Wonko

So what happens if nobody runs for some of these ministries? Does it all fall on me again?

As of right now, I think MiniChange is the only one nobody has accepted a nomination for, but it's still kinda sad to see everybody running unopposed.

--
Wonko

& ) . . /