Daniel Lepage on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:07:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 71 begins

On Oct 15, 2004, at 1.59 AM, Phil Ulrich wrote:

Also: my latest PGo move is listed as being nweek 71, but my move was made several days ago. (Actually, so was Iain's, which is also listed on nweek 71). Is this correct and I'm just a moron who can't keep track of time? I'd like to find out before I do anything PGo-related.

No, it's wrong and I'm a moron who can't keep track of time. I put both of those in (they were made while the wiki was inaccessible), and I guess I didn't know what nweek it was. They were both done in nweek 70, not 71.

--
Wonko

"How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?"
	-Charles De Gaulle