Jake Eakle on Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:40:55 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1911/0

>> I'm all for the first 10 days thing. Is there a way to edit a prop, or
>> must
>> i resubmit it? or submit a prop to edit it>?
>
> On the wiki page for prop submission there's a pull-down menu at the
> top that says "New Proposal" or something like that. You can select any
> proposal that you're allowed to edit from there and hit "Load Prop" to
> revise it: it'll automatically load the prop you selected and you can
> edit the information as if it were a new prop.

For some reason, though I am logged in and the ViewProps page lists mine as
a recently submitted proposal, the drop down menu doesn't include my
proposal, and typing the name in and hitting load doesn't work either... any
suggestions?