Bryan Donlan on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:14:31 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Joining

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:32:03 -0700, Jake Eakle
<jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think i'll hop on the bandwagon too. I've been watching for a while, and
> now that someone else has joined and i see it's not too painful a process, I
> would too. I would like to be known as "Personman", and as soon as I exist,
> I would like to draw a card. Or do I have to wait?

Welcome! I'd give you a point, but the economy seems to have
unexpectedly collapsed. You can draw a card immediately AFAIK, but you
can't play it until next nweek. Of course, it doesn't take effect
until someone Recognizes it.

--
bd