Daniel Lepage on Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:36:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 69 results!

On Sep 29, 2004, at 10.40 AM, Araltaln wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:49:56 -0400, Norinel <norinel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, at 12:18 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

Ok, here are the results for this nweek:

 Proposal 1906/0 The Ugly Patch (Norinel)
AFF: Norinel, Araltaln, ThePusherRobot, Phil, BeeDee, PlayerAquarion,
Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (8-0-0-0). Measure Passes. Norinel gains 14 points.
  Created "The Useless Card". It's arguably not a card, as "You have
found the useless card. Use it wisely." isn't a description of an
image...

That depends on your definition of "is". But if it doesn't really
exist, that just makes it more useless, right?

I don't know about that, theoretical concepts can be quite useful--but
the point isn't that it may not exist, the point is it may not be a
card.

Well, no, if 'The Useless Card' isn't a valid card, then it doesn't exist, as the attempt to create it didn't work.

Speaking of cards, I draw one, for an Investment gain of seven points.

Speaking of Work, you draw Master Handiwork for a seven-point bonus.

Speaking of points, should I start billing for my 20 points payment as
Attorney Generalist?

Speaking of bonuses, you do get 20 points for being the AG. And I get 20 for being MoQ, Phil gets 20 for being the Twiddler, and Zarpint gets 40 for being Kurt of the Roster.

Speaking of Ministries, the elections of last nweek are over; few votes were cast. I'm now also the Chairman and the Dealer, and bd's the FCC. It's a shame nobody volunteered to be Chairman; it's a moderately powerful position with high pay.

Speaking of being the Attorney Generalist, Zarpint, Wonko, and I all
have entered the Upper house (not my job, but somebody's got to do
it). And I fail to select any of us randomly (Wonko and I aren't
Eligible Judges, Zarpint is On Leave and can't be selected randomly).

Speaking of volunteering, we need more than three people to join the Upper House. Remember, everyone, that the current Justice system pays you when you Judge things. It's not just for the public good anymore.
If nobody volunteers, what's the point of having a Justice system?

And speaking of useless.. oh, hey, I've come full circle. That must
mean I'm done.

And speaking of having no point, we're back to where we began.

--
Wonko

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
  ---Department of Social Services,  Greenville, South Carolina