Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:06:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Re: [spoon-discuss] Rules by mail

Norinel wrote:
> At least a note that things on the website have changed. If you'd added
> "Then everyone draws a card; the results of that are on the cardlist
> page.", there'd probably have been a similar activity spike.

I don't know... Dave said thing like that all the time, and still nobody played cards much...

> I'd like to see at least everything except the ruleset going out
> perhaps weekly; (Or at least things that've changed) as for the ruleset
> itself, I'd find it a bit long for an e-mail.

What about a list of all the rules that have changed that nweek?
Another possibility would be to separate the rules into a few rulebooks, and select one or two rulebooks to send out periodically (since presumably we don't need periodic reminders of the name of the game or the Emergency procedure).

The main reason I want to do something like this is because I think we have a lot of things, like Technologies, that could be very interesting, but nobody ever seems to remember that they're there and thus they never get used.

--
Wonko