Iain Scott on Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:55:38 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] props

{{
__Poly-go__

Add the following to the end of r1639.F:

"After the subgame of Political Go has ended, if it has not been
restarted, any Player may restart it. To restart Political Go, a Player
must post a message to a Public Forum to the effect that e is restarting
the game. The board then becomes empty."
}}

Hmm... I think this may be redundent, as the PGo game is reset after the Go Points are totalled.. (as per section G of r1639/4). However, I dont think the rule currently states _when_ the Go Points are totalled, though I belive it is the unambiguous intent of the rule is that this happens imediately the game has ended... I call upon the Deputy Admin to rectify the rule (as per r255)... perhaps something along the lines of the replacment of sentance 4, section G to read "When the subgame ends the Go Points are totaled and any player with a positive number of Go Points receives that many actual Nomic points. "

It may be usefull to use your proposal to reset the current board, though...

cheers,
Iain